M@LL is a voluntary program to help us spread the word about LLYC to other families who are not yet familiar with our camp. All of you are connected with different churches, Christian schools, Bible study groups, youth groups, Boy Scout/Girl Scout troops, and athletic teams. Many of you spend lots of time talking to other moms and kids about carpools, schedules, and plans for summer vacations. We would love for you to share the LLYC story in your corner of the world.
Below is a brief overview of what is involved when you become a M@LL mom.
You can devote as much or as little time to this program as you wish. M@LL moms should be willing to do one or more of the following tasks:
- Formally or informally talk to other moms in your neighborhood, church, Bible study or prayer groups, place of employment, health club or anywhere you know of where moms would enjoy hearing about LLYC. If appropriate, ask to make a short announcement to the entire group at the beginning or end of your gathering.
- Offer to give a formal announcement at your child’s youth group, Sunday school class, sports practice, or scout meeting.
- Give your church office one of our articles to be included in your church-wide printed or electronic newsletter.
- Give your child’s youth pastor bullet points to use in a brief youth group announcement
- Leave informational cards at reception desks at your kids’ schools or anywhere that may be appropriate.
- Have any other ideas? Run them past us…we would love to hear them!
The wonderful part of this program? You can tailor it to what works best for you, and we will give you everything you need: brochures, DVDs, pass-along cards, newsletter articles, other promotional give-aways, etc. We will mail everything you need directly to your home.
We would love to have you join our team. Register for M@LL today.